EYFS Guide 2021
This is a simple, but comprehensive guide for childminders to share directly with parents/carers about the new EYFS, whilst reminding them how awesome childminders are.
The guide is 4 pages long, non-editable PDF and if you look closely at the first page, you will be able to read it to get an idea of what is included as well as the writing style. You may use this as inspiration to start writing your own (it is copyrighted so you can't nick it), or you can just spend the £2.5 to find out what the other three pages say and save yourself hours of work! It's also a great go-to guide to remind yourself of everything you do on a daily basis as an early years professional, so make sure you take the time to read it before you send it.
It mentions the following:
- the EYFS
- new Statutory Framework
- Seven Features of Effective Practice
- Development Matters
- Birth to Five Matters
- Seven Areas of Learning
- Characteristics of Effective Learning
- Early Learning Goals
- Parent partnership
It is written in the first person and talks about your childminding business in a generic way and also early years professionals across the board. When you hand it out to parents, either digitally or as a hard copy, I recommend you also send them the link or a copy of the Development Matters poster for the Seven Features of Effective Practice because this is a further reminder of the amazing job you do and explains your hard work in a bit more detail.
- This digital pack contains a single PDF document.
- You receive a download link at checkout and a second one is also sent via email.
- You get one opportunity to download the pack, so it’s recommended you open the link on your computer and download it there as not all phones or tables have the space or capability to open the documents.
- Pay once and print as many as you need.
- It is only to be used by the person purchasing for use within one setting and must not be shared - support a small business and buy your own copy please!
- Download within 30 days of purchasing.
- Refunds will not be given.
- Download links can be resent if necessary - just get in touch.
- ©Sam Heaven