This monthly sheet is a great way to keep a record of the days and times that your mindees attend your setting and there's space for both yourself and parents/carers to sign it at the end of the month. Attendance records are a requirement of the EYFS Statutory Framework (point 3.77) and the individual sheet means that you are also compliant with GDPR as you can keep them in the personal folder for each mindee for as long as you need too.
It includes a portrait attendance register as both a PDF and an editable Word document and also a landscape version too. The inclusion of the Word documents mean that you can make changes to tailor it specifically for your setting, for example change the number of days or add your own logo to it.
- This digital pack is a Zip File containing both PDFs and editable Word documents.
- You receive a download link at checkout and a second one is also sent via email.
- You get one opportunity to download the pack, so it’s recommended you open the link on your computer and download it there as not all phones or tables have the space or capability to open the documents.
- Pay once and print as many as you need.
- It is only to be used by the person purchasing for use within one setting and must not be shared - support a small business and buy your own copy please!
- Download within 30 days of purchasing.
- Refunds will not be given.
- Download links can be resent if necessary - just get in touch.
- ©Sam Heaven