Learning Update Report
This is a straightforward, one page document for you to provide parents/carers with written updates about their child's progress. Having a strong parent/carer partnership is a huge part of the new EYFS Framework (2.3 and 3.74) and this is a simple way to share with them how their child is doing. I guess it's a replacement for the old style next steps report and the boxes will expand as you write in them (Word edition), so you can add as much or as little as you wanted.
If you already have the Tracker That's Not a Tracker Pack, you'll find it in there, so you don't need to buy it again.
This pack includes two different versions and each is sent as both an editable Word document and a PDF, so you can choose which will work best for your setting.
- Full colour copy for all seven areas of learning
- Black and white copy for all seven areas of learning
- Full colour copy for the prime areas
- Black and white copy for the prime areas.
- This digital pack is a Zip File containing both PDFs and editable Word documents.
- You receive a download link at checkout and a second one is also sent via email.
- You get one opportunity to download the pack, so it’s recommended you open the link on your computer and download it there as not all phones or tables have the space or capability to open the documents.
- Pay once and print as many as you need.
- It is only to be used by the person purchasing for use within one setting and must not be shared - support a small business and buy your own copy please!
- Download within 30 days of purchasing.
- Refunds will not be given.
- Download links can be resent if necessary - just get in touch.
- ©Sam Heaven